During this half a day’s input students will go through a police interviews:
- How to act and present yourself at police interviews.
- Communications skills.
- Understanding competence based questions.
- A detailed look at the expectations being evidenced during the interview stage.
- A look at common mistakes made during interviews.
- A look at what makes people stand out.
During the session you will be expected to take part in and watch interviews taking place, which will be assessed and a full feedback report will be provided to you.