This one day course is delivered by experienced ex senior officers from the field of recruitment and training.
The interactive course takes you through a mock recruitment process as well as giving you all the information you need.
You will be provided with an action plan and feedback following the session to help you on your journey to joining the police.
The senior ex officers delivering the course will share their experiences and knowledge, providing honest feedback.
You will take part is mock elements of the recruitment process including:
- Written exercises
- Role Play Assessments
- Group Discussions
- Numeric Test
- Verbal reasoning test
- One to One interviews
We also look in detail at information that will assist you to become a police officer including:
- What is it like being a police officer
- What are the expectations of being police officer
- What are the code of ethics
- What is the eligibility to be a police officer
- What is the recruitment process
- How do I get additional support